August 29, 2018 | Posted by Heather Dominick
This is A Course In Business Miracles episode 38, What It Means To Be A Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur (HSE), Part 1 of 2. In the next two episodes, I will address the emotional side of being a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur, and how a core practice, such as setting intentions, will support you.
Listen in to learn the benefits for Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs in owning their own business, and the importance of setting intentions and waiting for your path to reveal itself.
The thing about intentions is that it literally creates a focus of thought.” – Heather Dominick
- Why it is important to set both an inner and an outer intention
- The reason why setting intentions is not all you have to do
- How to listen to the plans that come to you, instead of making plans yourself
- Why the royal advisor class that HSE’s provide is necessary for society
- The importance of self-care being an Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur
- Why running a business is very good for HSE’s in multiple ways
To perform our role well, we have to feel very good about ourselves.” – Heather Dominick