June 05, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Welcome to this Business Miracles HSE Feature Episode. I am just really, really thrilled to be featuring Caren Osborne as a member of the Business Miracles Community and as a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur.
Caren, aside from being a valued member of the Business Miracles Community, is the founder of Memory Lane Photo Solutions. As a personal photo organizer, Caren has a passion for helping people preserve, protect and share their photos – printed and digital – and the stories that go with those photos into custom legacy photo books. Caren started creating scrapbooks and photo albums when she was in high school and has been dubbed the family photo historian by her mother and her sister. Today she works primarily with baby boomers and seniors to assist them with organizing their printed photos, scanning them, and creating custom family history and special occasion photo books. Caren is committed to serving her clients and providing excellent customer service. Her greatest joy is making her clients happy and sharing in their delight knowing that their photos are available to enjoy with family and friends.
Yet you will want to listen in as I talk with Caren to hear how she went from being stressed out and overwhelmed working full time as a corporate project manager (while also trying to grow her business!) to after only one year in the Business Miracles Mentoring Programs increasing her business income by over 50%.
It is just such an honor to be a part of her HSE journey, and I’m just so pleased to be sharing this episode with you today.
With the six month program, I got all of the tools and teachings, and the support of the online Community and coaches, to really start my business.” – Caren Osborne
- What about the Business Miracles program intrigued Caren
- How Caren transitioned from her corporate job into running her own business
- How Caren got accustomed to going from almost retired to running a company
- The way time management has changed for Caren since leaving her last job
- What has made the Business Miracles online community so valuable for Caren
- Caren’s advice for HSE’s looking to start their own business
I keep going back to that Foundational Principle, where it talks about being friends with time because that’s so important as an entrepreneur.” – Caren Osborne
- Download the transcript for this episode
- Connect with Caren Osborne on Memory Lane Photo Solutions and Facebook and Instagram
Don’t try to go it alone. It can be very lonely when you first start a business.” – Caren Osborne