December 18, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
When Chelsea McGough moved to Nashville, all she had was a couple of suitcases and her cello. The fear and difficulty of moving to a new city would make anybody feel uncomfortable, but particularly Chelsea. As an undiagnosed HSE, she would have spent much of her time in hiding during that first year in a new city. However, her recent work with Heather and the Business Miracles community turned all of that around, and her career took off, giving her a life she never could have imagined.
Listen in as I talk with HSE Musician Chelsea McGough to hear how she started her journey in Nashville, feeling like she had to be everything for everyone in order to be a successful musician and how the Business Miracles teachings and mentoring supported her to shift into trusting herself so she could hone her own unique genius and individuality. This has led to a 133% income increase from 2017 to 2018 and then another 50% income increase in 2019. She has been able to create a sustainable income as a musician in a way that works for her as an HSE.
It was a natural evolution coming to know that I was Highly Sensitive. When I took the quiz online, I was not surprised at all that I was Highly Sensitive.” – Chelsea McGough
- What happened when Chelsea and Heather first connected
- The difference that the Business Miracles program has made for Chelsea
- The impact that Chelsea has seen on her income
- What Business Miracles course has made the biggest change for Chelsea
- The ways that Chelsea has learned to overcome her coping mechanisms
- The value of the Business Miracles community in Chelsea’s growth
- What’s next for Chelsea in her HSE journey
To be able to create a sustainable income as a musician in a way that works for me has been amazing.” – Chelsea McGough
Before joining the Business Miracles community, I thought making six figures was for like five people in the entire world.” – Chelsea McGough