June 30, 2017 | Posted by Heather Dominick
As Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs, we are deeply in touch with where others are on their path and how we can help them achieve the best they can. However, we often times don’t use the same scrutiny in our own life. What have we overlooked in ourselves on our journey towards success?
On this episode of Business Miracles, we’re going to learn how we can stop being our own worst enemy by building up our community. As HSE’s, our community is extremely important, and especially important is what kind. By taking care of this aspect of our self-care, our business will thrive and our spiritual self will be fulfilled.
Listen in to discover the importance of an aligned community, being ready for the holy instant, and how, as HSE’s, we can keep ourselves from some common bad habits that hurt our business.
“How does one both try to find themselves, but also try to fit in?” – Heather Dominick
- When Heather first realized she was a Highly Sensitive Person
- The reason HSE’s need an Aligned Community
- Why misaligned community creates difficulty for HSEs
- Why HSEs need to avoid isolation at all costs
- What is the Holy Instant?
- Why V & V Energy is necessary for your business success
- The HSE Coping Mechanisms
“Allow yourself to be seen, and to be seen for who you truly are!” – Heather Dominick