July 06, 2017 | Posted by Heather Dominick
In studying successful businesses, we see many similarities and commonalities between them. But what is the real quality that drives these successful companies? Consistency.
Today on Business Miracles, we’re discussing the importance of consistency as a Core Practice in your business. As Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs, we’re keenly aware of the importance of stability in our own lives, but don’t often give that same care to our business practice.
The three top HSE shadows are overwhelm, over-responsibility and over-protection. With consistency as a Core Practice, you can stop living in these HSE Shadows and start living in your HSE Strengths. Listen to today’s episode and learn how to break free now.
“According to A Course in Miracles, no one can fail who seeks to reach the truth.” – Heather Dominick
- What are the four C’s of Business Miracles Marketing?
- Which of these four C’s are the most difficult for HSE’s
- How your clients and customers develop trust in your business
- How consistency affects both your clients and yourself
- The reason why HSE’s need to align their inner and outer Core Practices
- What you can learn by observing what you experience day to day
- How to shift your mindset from “I can’t” to “how can I?”
“HSE’s are brilliant at core practice in other areas of their lives, but HSE’s don’t tend to establish core practice with their business.” – Heather Dominick