December 05, 2018 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Have you ever been flooded by energy, whether it’s coming from yourself, somebody else or even from your environment? Have you ever experienced working with somebody that just leaves you emotionally exhausted? Today, we’re talking about energy vampires and how they can affect HSE’s and their business. Taking advantage of some of our HSE strengths, these types of people can often leave us fearful of our work, diving headfirst into our coping mechanisms and eventually avoiding our work entirely. Join us as we discuss how to manage an overflow of energy as an HSE.
This is part one of a two part series on Dealing with Energy Vampires. You can find part two here.
It’s not even the fear of overwhelm that is frightening to us, it’s the fear of the possibility of maybe even getting overwhelmed that’s frightening to us.” – Heather Dominick
- How to stay emotionally grounded as an HSE
- When our HSE superpowers become HSE shadows
- How to gain an intentional intuitive empathy
- What an energy vampire is
- What happens to HSE’s when they come across energy vampires
- Why it is the responsibility of the HSE to manage their own reaction with energy vampires
- How to prepare yourself to avoid energy vampires before they can affect you
It’s when there becomes some sense of higher mortality that we really have to watch ourselves because then literally we are in a victim state.” – Heather Dominick