December 19, 2018 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Have you ever been flooded by energy, whether it’s coming from yourself, somebody else or even from your environment? Have you ever experienced working with somebody that just leaves you emotionally exhausted? Today, we’re talking about energy vampires and how they can affect HSE’s and their business. Taking advantage of some of our HSE strengths, these types of people can often leave us fearful of our work, diving headfirst into our coping mechanisms and eventually avoiding our work entirely. Join us as we discuss how to manage an overflow of energy as an HSE.
This is part two of a two part series on Dealing with Energy Vampires. You can find part one here.
The key phrase is ongoing maintenance. Whether you think you need it or not in a day, you just do it.” – Heather Dominick
- What it means to be authentic to yourself
- Why it is so important to set boundaries
- The different ways of being nurturing
- How Heather sets boundaries in her own life
- Why having a community of people to help you is so important
- Why you need to recognize what are you expecting, and how that can color your experience
- The mindset shift that is necessary to start expecting miracles in your business
- Why you need to trust yourself as an HSE
Do you want to be miserable, and do you want to be caught in pushing or hiding? Or do you want to feel grounded, centered, and empowered? Then you manage your energy.” – Heather Dominick