February 27, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Welcome to this Business Miracles HSE Feature Episode. I am just really, really thrilled to be featuring Brianna Sylver as a member of the Business Miracles Community and as a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur.
Brianna, aside from being a valued member of the Business Miracles Community, is the founder and president of Sylver Consulting, an international innovation research and strategy firm operating at the intersection of Market Research, User Experience/Design, and Strategy. Brianna and the team at Sylver support Fortune 500 organizations to lead the transformation of their brands, products and organizations by providing clarity and focus to the next steps of their growth.
Brianna has gained recognition for her contributions to the fields of innovation, Design Thinking, UX and consumer insights by the Product Development & Management Association (PDMA), HSM Management (Brazil) and the Qualitative Research Consultants Association (QRCA). She writes and speaks on topics such as the integration of UX and MR, innovation culture and transformation, blended hybrid research methodologies and entrepreneurship.
Listen in as I talk with Brianna who intimately shares how in just 4 years, went from being a 7-figure train wreck waiting to happen, to now being more grounded and connected to what she wants and able to do it in a way that’s truly scalable, systemic and has the foundational infrastructure to support continued, sustainable HSE Financial Success and freedom that she did not have before.
I had achieved the highest level of income that I have had to date in my business, but in that process, I was completely exhausted. Even more, I was not feeling like I was showing up in any of the roles in a way that I truly wanted to.” – Brianna Sylver
- Brianna’s three pillars of service to help her clients and their businesses
- What drew Brianna to Heather and her teaching
- The two biggest things that Brianna learned from A Course In Business Miracles
- Why Brianna’s parents thought she was “a train wreck waiting to happen”
- What parts of the Business Miracles teachings have been most impactful in Brianna’s life
- The diamond plan’s effect on Brianna, and how it totally changed how she planned for her business
- Brianna’s advice for people who are being held back in their business by doubt
Now I feel like I’m grounded and connected, but more importantly, I’ve got the foundational infrastructure to really support scaling to that growth and beyond in ways that I did not have before.” – Brianna Sylver
- Download the transcript for this episode
- Connect with Brianna Sylver on LinkedIn and Sylver Consulting
The diamond plan really allows your intuition to shine.” – Brianna Sylver