Today on A Course In Business Miracles, we are featuring Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur Nikki Kourpias, founder and instructor at Aware Hot Yoga in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Nikki had suspected for years that she was different than other people in a really fundamental way. After years of searching for a diagnosis to try and figure out what was wrong (and how to fix it), she finally stumbled on the Business Miracles community, and she has been part of it ever since.
Since joining, Nikki has rediscovered her Highly Sensitive strengths that were being underutilized or misunderstood in her business. With these, she has found a new sense of security and freedom in her work, allowing her to open a yoga studio in the midst of a pandemic.
Learn how Nikki Kourpias discovered her Highly Sensitive nature and turned what she thought were defects in her life into her most important strengths.
There’s nothing wrong with me. I can operate from Highly Sensitive strengths, and I don’t think of them as weaknesses anymore.” – Nikki Kourpias
- What it was like to recognize for the first time her Highly Sensitive nature
- The differences that Nikki has seen in her life and in her business since joining A Course In Business Miracles
- What really separates the “20%” from the “80%”
- How Nikki “puts on her crown” when she is in a room of 80 percenters
- Which parts of the Business Miracles training stood out most to Nikki
- What’s next for Nikki, and how she is looking to open a yoga studio in the midst of a pandemic
- Nikki’s advice to anybody who is struggling with feeling Highly Sensitive
I try to come from my heart, which I think is what I’ve done my whole life, but I didn’t realize it was a good thing.” – Nikki Kourpias
- Download the transcript for this episode
- Connect with Nikki Kourpias on Instagram, Facebook and her Website
I have always closed my classes from day one with the phrase ‘you are never alone’.” – Nikki Kourpias