March 27, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Welcome to this Business Miracles HSE Feature Episode. I am just really, really thrilled to be featuring Regine Roy as a member of the Business Miracles Community and as a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur.
Regine, aside from being a valued member of the Business Miracles Community, is the President and Founder of Queen Geniuses Inc., where she uses her HSE Strengths to powerfully support educational communities in engaging and reinvigorating students who have been victims of neglect, intergenerational poverty and sexual trauma. She has also helped in shifting hierarchal dynamics in academic and corporate settings – empowering professionals to seek out the possibility of horizontal and vertical peer-to-peer mentoring.
Regine and her Queen Geniuses programs offer a wide range of engaging activities from artistic performances to workshops and seminars to group-mentoring and self-development conferences.
Listen in as I talk with Regine who shares how we met when she was just 15 years old and now years later went from helping me for free at a training retreat to becoming a member of the Business Miracles Community for the last 4 years. I am really proud of Regine because in that time she quit her job in state politics, where she was making only $28,000 a year, to now being on the verge of generating 6-figures a year by bringing social-emotional programs and empowerment programs to schools for young women. She is such an incredible, bright, brilliant woman in her 30s, making this amazing impact on other young women and their lives. It is just such an honor to be a part of her journey, and I’m just so pleased to be sharing this episode with you today.
I had had this budding thought that I wanted to quit my job and do my own thing. I didn’t know how to do it.” – Regine Roy
- When Regine and Heather first connected, and when she discovered she was highly sensitive
- Why Regine volunteered her time to work with Heather at one of her training retreats
- How Heather has changed since they first met
- What being a part of the Business Miracles community has done for Regine and her own life and business
- How Regine’s finances have improved since joining the Business Miracles community
- Why Regine is cultivating her relationships and looking at her return on investment more deeply than before
- Regine’s advice for people curious about the Business Miracles program
I remember feeling like this is me, and if they can do it, I can do it.” – Regine Roy
- Download the transcript for this episode
- Connect with Regine Roy on www.RegineRoy.com and on Instagram
We all have this level of brilliance that’s already there, and all it takes is for us to create the environment that we need to be in in order for that brilliance to flourish.” – Regine Roy