July 31, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Welcome to this Business Miracles HSE Feature Episode. I am just really, really thrilled to be featuring Jill Wade as a member of the Business Miracles Community and as a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur.
Jill, aside from being a valued member of the Business Miracles Community, is an Award-Winning Dentist, Entrepreneur, Author, and Speaker. Jill practices dentistry in the heart of Frisco Texas, (the new home of the Dallas Cowboys International Headquarters). For the past 25 years, she has enjoyed utilizing her natural artistic and creative talents to enhance smiles in her successful high-tech cosmetic and general dentistry practice. She is an international lecturer on dental wellness and laser dentistry.
Aside from her professional career, Jill has twin 10-year-old daughters and is founder and CEO of Relevance Health – The Center for Online Dental Wellness Education and Relevance Total Health a unique facility that bridges the gap between medicine, dentistry and genetics. She has been featured on TV, radio, and numerous published articles, while co-authoring the book “Address the Stress – The Relevant Guide to Dental Wellness” and “Hygiene with Heart”.
Yet you will want to listen in as I talk with Jill about how she went from unconsciously working from her HSE Shadows of being overwhelmed and feeling like a victim to working from her HSE Strength of Creativity and being able to work in her business from a place of empowerment as well as support her team to do the same.
It is just such an honor to be a part of her HSE Journey, and I’m just so pleased to be sharing this episode with you today.
Learning these techniques that you’ve given me really helps decline that ebb and flow [in my business].” – Jill Wade
- When Jill and Heather first connected and why Jill was so drawn to A Course In Business Miracles
- The biggest changes that Jill can see in her business since going through the HSE Mentoring program
- How Jill’s emotional and economic ebb and flow really subsided when applying Heather’s techniques
- How to recognize and shift out of the victim mentality
- How Jill used her creativity to completely transform and empower her team
- The projects that Jill and her team have been able to complete since her training with Heather
- How the A Course In Business Miracles community has helped Jill
- Jill’s advice for other professionals who suspect they are HSE’s
Being creative sometimes just gets you out of that lack of flow.” – Jill Wade
- Download the transcript for this episode
- Connect with Jill Wade on StonebriarSmileDesign.com and JillWadeDDS.com
Knowing that I’m not alone has added a whole new layer of confidence for me.” – Jill Wade