July 17, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Welcome to A Course In Business Miracles episode number 60, How to Best Work with Your Highly Sensitive Nervous System as an Entrepreneur. Join me for this eye-opening dive into the Super Ego Voice, as well as the HSE Shadows of Self-judgment and Self-Criticism, and how you can actually have them working FOR you.
We’ve been unconsciously trained since childhood to view our Highly Sensitive traits as something to “cope” with, but what if you were able to recognize the signals when you started to default into coping and in that moment choose to work co-operatively with your special nervous system so that you could shift from coping to creating in your business instead?
It’s simply about learning, I really want to emphasize that; it’s a learning process.” – Heather Dominick
- Why instead of feeling ashamed of it, we should be working with our Highly Sensitive nature
- How a lack of presence can cause us to fall into our coping mechanisms
- Why trauma isn’t always caused by a significant moment in our lives
- The top HSE Shadows that Highly Sensitives experience
- The difference between the HSE Shadows of self-judgment and self-criticism
- How our super-ego feeds on our HSE Shadows and brings us down
Experiencing trauma does not need to be necessarily a significant moment.” – Heather Dominick
If you are really interested in a path of self growth, start a business.” – Heather Dominick