January 01, 2020 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Believing your HSE Shadows will have you feeling like you’re constantly being sucked under, down into the overwhelming quicksand of life convincing you that you won’t be able to handle the latest “crisis” in your business.
This episode of Business Miracles starts with an essay by Glennon Doyle, chronicling one of the toughest times in her life and how this quicksand threatened to consume the very energy that makes her so special. Listen in to learn how your HSE Shadows can make you feel trapped and overwhelmed, and the way to manage that HSE Shadow behavior by “praying attention”.
Life’s biggest moments sometimes ask only that we be still and bear witness.” – Heather Dominick
- How the quicksand of life can make you feel complete overwhelm
- What it means to “pray attention”
- How your HSE shadows can fool you
- Using the framework of Grace and Grit to manage the feeling of quicksand
- What Grace and Grit mean in terms of your Life Purpose Philosophy
If I could talk myself into freaking out, then surely I could talk my way out of it.” – Heather Dominick
Grit is not about potential but about what you do with it.” – Heather Dominick