April 10, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Do you ever feel like you can’t separate yourself from your work? Like juggling the needs of your business, your self, and others is an impossible task? You aren’t alone, and in today’s episode of Business Miracles, we’re going to talk about how to overcome that.
One of the biggest stumbling blocks for HSEs is “time management”, because what works for the other 80% (non-highly sensitives) doesn’t work so well for us. But when you apply the “HSE 1/3 Rule of Time” to your business and life then everything changes and you are experiencing Business Miracles!
We are here to focus on becoming friends with time.” – Heather Dominick
- Why Heather’s skills in time management from her job didn’t transfer easily to her own business
- Why having a plan is the key to overcoming time challenges as an HSE
- How focusing on yourself and your business first is the best way to care for others
- The deception of the “yeah, but you don’t understand”s in our lives
- The “1/3 rule of time” and how you can use it to upgrade your time management
- The time management mistake many HSEs make in starting their own business, and how to avoid it
The key is to understand the difference between exception and rule.” – Heather Dominick
Your experience of time changes based on how you relate to it.” – Heather Dominick