March 13, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
We all have habitual ways of behaving when we are triggered. When this behavior works against you, you are in your HSE Shadows. So, how do you shift an HSE Shadow? You learn to shine the light on what is meant to change.
Welcome to episode 52 of A Course in Business Miracles, Shifting Out of Your HSE Shadows. Listen in to learn how to first identify the HSE Shadows that are working against you in your business, and then how to shift back into your HSE Strengths so that your business and everyone you serve are able to benefit.
We refer to them as shadows because it can become very easy to ignore that these traits are active and operating in our lives and businesses.” – Heather Dominick
- The insidious nature of our HSE Shadows
- How we handle our HSE Shadows on good and bad days
- The two primary coping mechanisms and how they play into our handling of our shadows
- What causes these deeply rooted coping mechanisms of HSE’s
- How to manage your HSE Shadows and become more aware of them in your life and your business
- Why you should learn to trust how you feel as an indicator of an HSE Shadow needing to be addressed
- How to become proactive in your working past your HSE Shadows
- The importance of being willing to take action anyway
- What “the myth of arrival” is and why we need to avoid it
It is time to become conscious, and one of the most effective ways we can do that as Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs is to manage our shadows.” – Heather Dominick
When we turn inward, then we begin to recognize our HSE Shadows because of how we feel.” – Heather Dominick