October 23, 2019 | Posted by Heather Dominick
Many highly sensitives feel out of control and like a victim to their sensitive nature so they search for ways to be able to simply cope, soothe and make it through to the end of each day without feeling the overwhelming onslaught of our overstimulating 21st Century world. However, as a highly sensitive who has chosen to be self-employed it’s important that you learn how to go beyond coping with the act and art of creating because that’s what entrepreneurism is: CREATION.
The way to do this is with the tool I’ve created called the RAINS Process. Listen in and learn how to transform your experience from merely coping and getting by into the HSE Strength of Creativity and your next level of business success.
Your emotions just mean you are human, that’s it!” – Heather Dominick
- What the RAINS Process is and how it helps HSEs
- How to gain awareness of when you are triggered, and what to do about it
- The importance of allowing your feelings to happen instead of resisting them
- What you receive when you become open to your emotions instead of reacting to and fighting them
- The nurturing process and why it is different than soothing
- How processing and inquiring into your emotions allows you to stop being the victim and process them fully
This is literally the opposite of what you have probably done for most of your life, and what most HSEs who aren’t interested in a retraining of response do.” – Heather Dominick
The way to heal is to feel.” – Heather Dominick