September 09, 2020 | Posted by Heather Dominick
If you are anything like me, you have lived most of your life under the tyranny of that voice in your head. Replaying your past mistakes every night, making you afraid to mess up out of fear of ridicule, seemingly forcing you into coping mechanisms you can’t escape. But what if you could flip a switch and _use_ that voice? Not to keep you down, but to help bring you up and be stronger and better than you were before?
Today on A Course In Business Miracles, we’re talking about the superego voice and how you can flip that switch from believing the inner voice at face value to seeing the truth that lies beneath. And once you flip that switch, there’s no going back, and you’ll never want to!
Your shadows are not bad, but they are a signal. The same for your resistance, the same for your shame.” – Heather Dominick
- Why our HSE Shadows are not bad, and why we learn that way of thinking
- How we know our superego voices are actually telling the truth
- Where that superego truth lies
- How the physical impacts the mental and how we can use our physical sensations to help flip the switch on our superego voice
- How we can use our bodies to change our minds
- How you can flip the switch from negative to positive interactions with our superego voice
Instead of trying to eradicate the superego voice, push through it, or ignore and run away from it, we go looking for the truth.” – Heather Dominick
By using the physicality of the body, you can access cortisol and literally change your chemical makeup and experience.” – Heather Dominick