Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur Training Kit:
Survive to Thrive
Shift from surviving to thriving and into the empowered creation that is on the other side of “just coping” to get by.
Break free from the coping mechanisms and coping cycles that have supported you in the past, but are now holding you back from doing the bigger things you are here to do as a Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur® (HSE). Take the HSE Coping Mechanism Assessment to discover your default coping mechanism – Pusher, Hider, or Combo Platter – and learn how to move beyond your coping cycle into the freedom of consistently creating what you want with this Training Kit that includes:
- 2 audio trainings with transcripts
- 2 valuable tools to support deeper awareness of the coping cycle
- a transformation assignment with practical steps to help you break free when you are triggered into your coping cycle
- a $500 voucher for new members towards the Highly Sensitive Leadership Training Program
* The Highly Sensitive Entrepreneur Coping Mechanism Assessment® and training were created from Heather Dominick’s years of extensive research and experience mentoring close to thousands of Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs and leaders since 2010. Includes a free subscription to weekly Business Miracles Inspiration Emails. If you are already subscribed to our weekly emails, your subscription will be paused briefly while receiving emails for this offer, and will resume once all related emails have been received. This is to avoid overwhelm and provide a strong container of support to focus on this powerful resource. We respect your privacy. Your information will never be shared or sold.
“Learning to manage my highly sensitive nervous system via Heather’s Energy Management tools and trainings has been LIFE CHANGING!”
“Learning to manage my highly sensitive nervous system via Heather’s Energy Management tools and trainings has been LIFE CHANGING! I feel calm and at ease, which has improved my relationships and allowed me to create a business that weaves together my passions – all while staying balanced in a demanding graduate program.”
Highly Sensitive Leader and Innovation Consultant