There’s a lot of value in having a grand vision but, too many Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs (HSEs) get lost and overwhelmed in our Visionary Strength and can’t find their way to the next step actions that will actually bring that grand vision into creation – leaving them feeling stuck and unable to move forward.
Listen in to Part 3 of this 3 Part Episode series to learn what’s really stopping you from taking action (it’s not what you think!) and how to move out of resistance and make deliberate choices to Take Consistent Action to create what you really want – with CONFIDENCE.
“We tend to rebel against those places where we have subjugated ourselves significantly in the past.” – Heather Dominick.
- Why do Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs struggle with consistency
- What is the intent of the Marketing Wheel
- How to commit to consistency
- Ways that the Marketing Wheel helps with consistency
- Tips for keeping you emotions from running your business
- What is the number one way that Highly Sensitive Entrepreneurs self-sabotage
- How long do you need to commit to the Marketing Wheel