There’s no reward for being over-busy except burnout. That old-century definition of success, “the busier you are the more you’ve gotten done” is over.
As we continue to live through exceptional world events, learning to consciously use our nervous system to stay focused is much more effective for us HSPs in business and leadership than a never-ending to-do list.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- a practical system approach so you stay consistent throughout the year
- how I personally work with this system – even through unexpected change
- how to infuse optimism, abundance, and enthusiasm into your day-to-day (even when you feel overwhelmed)
As an HSP in business and leadership not only does burnout feel bad – it won’t get you paid.
“It is your intentions backed by the power of free will that creates actualization.” – Heather Dominick
Listen and Learn:
- 1:56: How to set deliberate intentions for the year
- 4:04: Why don’t highly sensitive entrepreneurs work well with compartmentalization
- 5:12: How to make a weekly plan
- 5:55: What is the power of intentional release
- 7:35: How to harness the power of zeal
- 13:39: Ways to work with your weekly plan when facing unexpected situations
“Your weekly plan is your intention in motion.” – Heather Dominick
Links and Resources:
- Get your copy of Heather’s book DIFFERENT: The Highly Sensitive Leadership Revolution
- Get your copy of the HSE Training Kit: Stop The Overwhelm
- Get your copy of the HSE Assessment and Success Guide
- Listen to The Business Miracles Podcast Episode 176: The Power of Intention